Featured Post

Delivery Time! Ike's Cards Helps Me Out

Ike (and his dad) write a fun blog over at Ike's Cards, at least as fun as a couple of Cardinal fans can be!  (I kid, I kid).  Although the writers of the blog have been long time participants in my various group breaks (and the lucky benefactors of that Albert Pujols dual relic from the last break), this is our first true trade!

In exchange for one of my Trade Stacks, I ended up with a pesky Heritage short print (and it's a Red no less) along with a couple of other cool Reds cards.  Let's take a look:

2011 Topps Heritage:
450.  Johnny Cueto


I still need 42 more short prints, plus a single regular base card, for my 2011 Heritage set.  I remember now why I didn't collect the 2010 Heritage set, these short prints are so difficult to track down!  As always, any help is appreciated!


In addition to the Heritage card, I also got a few assorted Reds cards, including a really nice green (retail) framed parallel card of Cueto from Gypsy Queen.

Other than a few blasters, I haven't see any Gypsy Queen in retail stores near me - and I've seen exactly zero of the rack packs where you can pull the green framed paper cards!

Finally, I also got a few Bowman cards.  I don't ever buy Bowman but it seems like almost everyone else does (which works out great for me as I end up with close to complete Reds team sets when all is said and done)!

Ike and his dad also threw in a rack pack of Fleer Ultra from 2006.  I didn't open the cards up yet - and maybe I'll end up using them in a group break down the road...or, maybe someday I'll really feel like opening cards and I'll bust the pack for some delayed fun.  We'll see!

Thanks for the trade!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments