Featured Post

Finally Caught Up (Almost)

*Phew*

Two days ago, my inbox had ballooned to 75 messages or so.  Today, I finally got the number back under 15 (where it belongs).  I have responded to all trade requests (except Matt H. because I need to make sure I still have the cards you requested and Jeff D. because I'm waiting on a package that should contain a bunch of extra minis that I don't want).  Everyone else that has sent me an email over the last month or so should have received a reply by now.  If you haven't - either you didn't leave me any way of contacting you (a few people did that in regards to my plea for Topps Attax cards) or else the email got deleted by accident (which seems to happen when I check email on my phone sometimes).

I would also like to make a quick mention that I've been busy supporting my local post office.  As you can see by the side bar, I've now mailed off 96 trade packages on the year (this number does not count group break packages since they aren't trades)!  In all of last year I only sent out 122 trade packages, so basically in half a year I sent out almost as many packages as I did all of last year (and last year was a busy trading year)!  

And finally, I have some more trade bait stuff coming up before too long...things like Topps Series 2 plus some other goodies.  I'm also curious if anyone is still looking for 2011 Topps Heritage base cards?  I've got a ton of 'em but I'd hate to take the time to type up all the numbers if no one wants them...

Maybe I'll wait a day or two just so I can feel like I stayed caught up for a bit...

Comments

  1. I have just started to collect cards, at 34 years of age. I don't have much to trade. I have bought one box of topps heritage 2010, 2011 and Topps Series 2. If you would like me to look for anything from those you may not have, I would like some addition to my 2011 heritage base set.

    Thanks.

    tim
    tgraham2777@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment