Featured Post

Going Up For Sale - UPDATED

Alright, I received a bunch of different offers for some of the cards I had planned to list on eBay.  Since I didn't anticipate as much interest as there was, I didn't have any sort of "tie breaker" in mind when I made my last post.  As such, here's what is still remaining along with what I was going to list it on eBay for (in terms of the buy it now price).  I'll listen to all offers though - and this time, the best offer by tomorrow night wins each card that people want (assuming it's ok with me of course, any cards that don't get any offers OR that don't get what I expect to get on eBay will go there eventually).
My Buy-It-Now price was going to be $23.00.  That seemed to be the going rate for sparkles (in terms of buy-it-nows).


My Buy-It-Now price was going to be $23.00.  That seemed to be the going rate for sparkles (in terms of buy-it-nows).

By far the most popular group of cards that people asked about, the six (unused) code cards were going to go up for $18.00 buy-it-now.  The going rate on eBay appeared to be about $3.00 per code...

Someone wanted one of the minis from the lot and it just so happened that that was the ONE mini I had a duplicate of, so that worked out nicely for me!  As for the rest, Buy-It-Now was going to be $8.50 though these things seem to go for prices all over the place, sometimes really high other times really low.  I sort of took the middle price point.

No one seemed interested in this guy.  I was going to start it at a couple of bucks, no buy-it-now, and see what happened.

This is an error card - notice the team logo rather than the diamond logo.  I didn't have any particular price point for this one either...

I already took out the couple of cards that went in deals agreed to during the day today - the rest are open once again...feel free to leave a comment with your offer or email me - as I said, I'll take the best offer (if I like it) for each of the card(s)...hopefully everyone can agree that's the fairest way!

Comments

  1. I'd like to make some sort of trade for the Kimballs and the diamond Price. If it's a pain to take them off eBay, I'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is on eBay yet - I was planning on listing the cards tonight (all are ready to go) however I didn't anticipate the amount of interest from my blog readers! Email any offers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment