Featured Post

Going up for Sale

I don't have much (or any) time for most of today - my wife's family is coming up for the day and I'm on grill duty.  I do plan, however, to post some cards on eBay tonight (or else tomorrow).  At this point, I'm mostly looking to sell to help fund my Allen & Ginter obsession that is about to take over...

Here's a quick look at some of the cards I plan to list - any offers will be listened to should someone wish.




I've got six unused code cards that will go up for sale.



This is an error card - notice the team logo rather than the diamond logo.

Sorry for the boring post - but then again, hopefully the cards net me some much needed cash for Ginter - and then you'll get a bunch of more interesting posts I'm sure!

Comments

  1. Email me about the codes. I'd be interested for the right price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love grill duty... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well since beardy asked about the code card email me about the beckett twink card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I gotta ask. Is the twink on Beckett card just photoshopped on. Or is there actually something on/in the card?

    Dumb question, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all,
    I updated my blog with more details (see the slightly newer post). If you guys (and gals) are still interested, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment