Featured Post

Group Break #6: 2000 Topps Gallery - Pack 7

I'm getting married in about three hours (don't worry, this post was scheduled a number of days ago).  That's really all that's on my mind at the moment so I'll let the cards do the talking for this pack.

2000 Topps Gallery
Pack 7:


8.  Damion Easley - Tigers

This is the first Tiger card of the break.  Now, every single team has at least one card (the Brewers are the only team without a base card, they picked up mini card in a recent pack of Topps 205).
14.  Miguel Tejada - Athletics

25.  Ivan Rodriguez - Rangers
61.  Mark Grace - Cubs

75.  Cal Ripken Jr. - Orioles
117.  Vladimir Guerrero - Expos

The Ripken card (and possibly others) are duplicates.  If anyone doesn't want their duplicates, let me know and I'll keep them.  Otherwise, I'll be sending all the cards, including duplicates!

Comments

Post a Comment