Featured Post

Group Break #6: 2003 Topps 205 - Pack 6

We are moving along in the break quite nicely.  At this point, I'm writing the posts on Wednesday, June 8th and trying to get a few days ahead.  I'm getting married on Saturday - so I know that my time for blogging will be severely limited for a few days...better finish what I can now so that you guys have something to look forward to all day (and hopefully, all weekend)!

2003 Topps 205:
Pack 6:


15.  Vladimir Guerrero - Expos

And finally, the Nationals/Expos slot has a card!  Even better for the Nats/Expos, the Guerrero is another card with multiple versions - so if we are lucky we'll pull the other version of the card before the break is over!
25.  Shawn Green - Dodgers
47.  Vernon Wells - Blue Jays
55.  Johnny Damon - Red Sox
67.  Kerry Wood - Cubs
142.  Travis Wong - Reds

I have no idea who Travis Wong is.  I'm pretty sure he's not this guy.  Actually, according to baseball reference, Wong played in the Reds minor league system in 2002 and 2003 and had a career minor league batting average of .237.  He did have 17 career homers, but those were offset by his 105 career strikeouts.  I guess that explains why I've never heard of the guy.
Folder:  Schilling & Johnson (Diamondbacks)

Mini:  91.  Richie Sexson - Brewers (Polar Bear)

Once again, the Polar Bear minis are the most common mini type.

Comments

  1. How about some Tiger cards sometime. Anyway congrats on your upcoming nuptials.

    -Axemanohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congrats...and I'll see about the Tigers, at least the break is still fairly early in terms of packs opened!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment