Featured Post

Group Break #6: Autographed Mini Helmet - Topps Reserve

Who will end up with the autographed mini helmet from the Topps Reserve box?  Only way to find out is to watch the video (you may note no wedding band, I took the video before Saturday but never had a chance to upload it to YouTube until Sunday afternoon).

I forgot the name of the box when I was making the video - that's why I had to check behind me.  I also don't know why I sounded so raspy, but oh well.  You can see why I don't do more videos.  Even one minute ones take too long to upload!

What do you guys think of the Topps Reserve box?  Is it a box that I should look into again?  Would you like an autographed mini helmet for your own collection?  Remember, each box has one auto'd helmet plus ten packs (with three other relics).  So far, our relics have been of Alex Rodriguez and Kerry Wood, certainly two good players (at least back in 2002)!

Comments

  1. Wow! How did I miss this? I'm pretty sure the Phillies are mine, so thanks a lot Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment