Featured Post

Group Break #6: I Would Have Been P*ssed if I Paid Full Price for this Pack

That's right, it's time for what I consider a really sucky pack.  I don't know what Topps Reserve packs sold for when the set first came out, but given the fact that a box only contains ten packs (and three of the ten packs contain a relic), I'm guessing packs weren't cheap.  Heck, even now a box runs your $79.00 or so - about $8.00 a pack (of course, that's not entirely true given that you also get an autographed helmet).

2002 Topps Reserve:
Pack 2:


45.  Orlando Hudson - Blue Jays
57.  Josh Beckett - Marlins

83.  Jeromy Burnitz - Mets
113.  Jermaine Dye - Athletics
127.  Juan Pierre - Rockies

In the last pack, I mentioned a whole bunch of teams that still didn't have a single card.  You can now scratch the Rockies off that list.  That, and the Beckett card above, are about the only highlights in this miserable pack.  

Comments