Featured Post

Group Break #6: Topps 205 - Another Pair of Packs

I know that many of you are sick of all the group break posts, for that I am sorry.  However, the break is nearing completion (and I can say there's at least one more good card to come).  In fact, I believe last break I pulled one of the best relics I've ever landed (a dual relic of Pujols).  This break, I think I pulled the best autograph that I've ever pulled.  It's so good that when I pulled the auto out of the pack I knew right away that I had to save that pack for last - or at least for the last day of group break posts (which is coming up soon thankfully)!

2003 Topps 205:
Packs 12 & 13:


12.  Mike Piazza - Mets

18.  Miguel Tejada - Athletics

27.  Andruw Jones - Braves
29.  Derek Lowe - Red Sox
37.  Ron Gardenhire - Twins
64.  Doug Mientkiewicz - Twins
80.  Scott Rolen - Cardinals
85.  J.T. Snow - Giants
87.  Jay Gibbons - Orioles
97.  Luis Castillo - Marlins
110.  Nomar Garciaparra - Red Sox

127.  Mark Teixeira - Rangers

Folders:
Piazza (Mets) & Jones (Braves)

Rollins (Phillies) & Mientkiewicz (Twins)

Minis:
26.  Raul Ibanez - Royals (Sovereign)

The Sovereign minis are considered uncommon.  This is the first insert/parallel for the Royals (the other team that I have in the break).  I don't have any particular affinity for this card though, so I'll probably put it up for trade if anyone happens to be interested.
27.  Andruw Jones - Braves (Brooklyn)

The Brooklyn minis all have various rarities which depends on the card.  The Andruw Jones happens to be an uncommon.

Comments