Featured Post

Group Break #6: Topps 205 - Packs 16, 17, & 18

You know what?  For some reason, whenever I open up packs of cards I always put the cards in numerical order before I do anything else (it's the set collector in me I guess).  However, that practice seems rather silly given the nature of the group break - as soon as I scan the cards, they get split up into team specific piles.  For the next three packs of Topps 205, I'm not going to put them in any particular order...and see if it drives me crazy or not.

2003 Topps 205:
Packs 16, 17, & 18:


66.  Preston Wilson - Rockies
146.  Richard Hobbitzell - Reds
92.  Gary Sheffiele - Braves
3.  Albert Pujols - Cardinals

101.  Eric Chavez - Athletics
44.  Mark Mulder - Athletics
120.  Austin Kearns - Reds
93.  Pedro Martinez - Red Sox
21.  Bobby Cox - Braves
45.  Brian Jordan - Dodgers
122.  Jose Reyes - Mets
84.  Kevin Millwood - Phillies
81.  Roberto Alomar - Mets
33.  Darin Erstad - Angels
34.  Magglio Ordonez - White Sox
71.  Robert Higginson - Tigers
130.  Khalil Greene - Padres
145.  Louis Sockalexis - Indians

Folders:
Johnson (Yankees) & Bonds (Giants)
Chevez (Athletics) & Jeter (Yankees)
Abreau (Phillies) & Piazza (Mets)

Minis:
78.  Ryan Klesko - Padres (Polar Bear)
132.  Andy Marte - Braves (Polar Bear)
144.  Arnaldo Munoz - White Sox (Polar Bear)

Ok, yeah, the lack of order does drive me crazy.  Don't look for this particular trend to continue...

Comments