Featured Post

Group Break #6: Topps Gallery, We Hardly Knew Ye.

It's a new day, the day before the weekend, and the last day of the group break.  Which of those excites me the most?  I really don't know!

Let's start the day off by finishing off the box of Topps Gallery.  Before I do so though, I need to ask:  What did you think of the Gallery box?  I'm going to reserve my comments on the four boxes until the break is over but I'd love to hear what you guys thought of it all.

2000 Topps Gallery:
Packs 23 & 24:



26.  Tino Martinez - Yankees
29.  Gary Sheffield - Dodgers

37.  Todd Walker - Twins
45.  Kenny Lofton - Indians
48.  Neifi Perez - Rockies
52.  Brian Jordan - Braves
55.  Curt Schilling - Phillies
71.  Greg Vaughn - Rays
92.  Alex Gonzalez - Marlins
143.  Ryan Christianson - Mariners

144.  Corey Myers - Diamondbacks
GH3.  Gallery of Heroes:  Pedro Martinez - Red Sox

Wow, the Gallery of Heroes cards are really, really nice!  They are die-cut, stained glass-esque cards and are textured - truly a work of art (as the set name would imply).  The Gallery of Heroes cards are seeded 1:24 packs meaning we found a box hit in the last pack of the box!  

Comments