Featured Post

Group Break #6: Two Minis (bonus!) and one's a Larkin!

You know what, the card gods have smiled upon us in the group break.  After a pair of lackluster packs, this pack of Topps 205 had two minis in it - including a Larkin mini that I didn't previously own!

2003 Topps 205:
Pack 4:


4.  Carl Crawford - Rays

And now the Rays are on the board...Only five teams remain without at least one card.
11.  Jim Edmonds - Cardinals
114. Jeff Bagwell - Astros
118.  Tony Bautista - Orioles
131.  Hanley Ramirez - Red Sox
135.  Craig Brazell - Mets
Minis:
148.  Harold Chase - Yankees (Polar Bear back)

31.  Barry Larkin - Reds (Piedmont back)

I did notice that we didn't get one of those folder cards that were supposed to be one-per-pack.  I don't know though, personally I'm more pumped for a Larkin mini than another folder featuring a Yankee (though I'm guessing BA Benny would disagree with me)!

Comments