Featured Post

Back from Vacation...

I'm back from vacation - and sadly, that's probably the last vacation I'll have for quite some time as both work and my graduate schooling begin shortly.  Anyhow, this is a quick note to let everyone who emailed me various trade offers and other things that I'll be going through as many of the emails as I can tomorrow and responding as quickly as possible.

Also, would anyone be interested in either a complete set of 2011 Allen & Ginter (with short prints) or a complete base set of '11 Allen & Ginter (no short prints)?  I've got an extra one of each that I'm debating about putting on eBay - but I'd rather work out some sort of trade if anyone is interested...

Finally, I see that the Gint-a-Cuffs shenanigans have begun so I'll be working on some of those posts as well...and while I was gone I received five or six new trade envelopes that will eventually be shown here (though I have another five or six that were already waiting for me)...

Comments

  1. I have an interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always looking to deal for minis for sure....I am working on all 3 mini sets as usual...though i am putting more effort into the blacks than i have in the past.....
    as a starter...this is what i have for you 3 reg 2010 minis 51 243 246 and CS1 i m sure i have some more.....i probably have some non baseball relics from 2010 as well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would be interested in the set with the SPs. Drop me a note if you can't work something out with dw and let me know what we might be able to work out.

    Thanks, Adam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment