Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards From my Brother From the Same Mother

I'm writing this particular trade post at 12:30 in the morning...that post title was the first thing that popped into my head.

Anyhow, as the title suggests (so poetically I might add), it's time to take a peek at another package of cards from my brother!

First up, a pile of 2011 Topps base cards.  In fact, thanks to him, I now have the entire 2011 Topps base set complete!

J.D. Drew earns the honor as being the last card out of the 2011 base set that I needed - although why he looks like a pitcher when he's really an outfielder is beyond me.  (Is he about to throw a curveball there, look at his grip.)

In addition to the '11 Topps cards, my brother also threw in a pair of 2009 Topps Heritage cards!  I know, I was shocked too - I figured my '09 Heritage set needs would simply sit on my want list forever unless I hit up a site like eBay or CheckOutMyCards.

534.  Cesar Izturis

592.  Cliff Lee

I still need a few more cards from the set to complete the entire thing - any help is appreciated if you happen to have any Heritage sitting around (or perhaps you've officially given up on your set and wish to trade away your pieces a la Johnny Gomes and the Cincinnati Reds).

Thanks for the cards bro!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Or Sportlots or the Beckett Marketplace. Those two are usually better for singles if you ever break down to that point. Sportlots is suppppper cheap. Beckett is a little more expensive but has better selection and is easier to maneuver. Both avoid the crazy high shipping costs of Ebay and COMC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment