Featured Post

Delivery Time: Cards on Cards Sends Me Cards For Cards I Sent Cards on Cards

That's right - it's another swap with Kerry over at Cards on Cards.  Kerry and I have completed a bunch of trades over the years, so many in fact that I don't feel like counting them up in my records!  Anyhow, our latest swap involved some Heritage cards for him and some 2011 Topps cards for me.  Let's take a look!

Diamond Parallels:
384.  Nick Hundley
435.  Elvis Andrus
481.  Randy Wells

Kerry sent me three of the shiniest parallels of 2011.  The three cards he sent me earned him three entries into my contest as well!

Topps 60:
54.  Ryan Zimmerman
72.  Eddie Mathews
76.  Joe Mauer

Another three of the Topps 60 off my want list.  By the way, if you happen to be looking for any Topps 60 cards (or any other 2011 Topps cards - base or insert), be sure to check out my "For Trade" post where I have all the cards I have available listed for your perusal.

60 Years of Topps:
106.  Mariano Rivera

I can say this much with certainty.  If Topps tries another set of "Cards Your Momma Threw Out - Version 3.0", I won't bother collecting it.  Fool me once, ok.  Fool me twice, ok.  Fool me thrice?  I think not.

Topps Town:
2.  Mark Reynolds
36.  Hunter Pence

Here's another set that I don't plan to chase next year.  Why I am collecting it this year is a mystery as it is...

And last, but certainly least, Kerry threw in a couple of Barry Larkins for me - both of which were new to my collection!  The two Larkins might be my most appreciated cards of the entire trade envelope!

Thanks for the great cards Kerry!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Quite possibly the greatest blog post title ever. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email about a trade yesterday, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment