Featured Post

Delivery Time! Hopefully I'm Almost Done Chasing This Set

Another day, another bunch of envelopes in the mail.  At this point, I'm crazy behind - I'm behind in responding to emails (seriously guys and gals, feel free to send me a new email if I've neglected yours...there's a decent chance it got lost in the shuffle) and I'm behind in posting my completed the trades.  The only thing I'm really not behind in is sending cards out - in fact, other than a return package to Justin that is going out today, I'm completely caught up in the regard!

Anyhow, Justin (The Hopeful Chase) sent me a bunch of different cards from the 2011 Topps set.  Most of the cards I needed - and if anyone else happens to still need some 2011 Topps, please check out my list of what I have available, I'd really like to trade off a bunch of my extras!

 Of the cards that Justin sent me, here are a few of the highlights:

Diamond parallels:
416.  Everth Cabrera
503.  Nathan Adcock
541.  John Jaso
658.  Mitch Maier

As most of you probably know by now, the four diamond parallels that Justin sent me earned him four entries into my complete set giveaway contest!

Topps 60:
T60-56.  Roberto Alomar

Topps Town:
TT2-29.  Chris Coghlan
TT2-45.  Martin Prado

Thanks for the trade Justin!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments