Featured Post

Delivery Time: A Package from May 5th

I've been doing my best to get caught up with all the trade envelopes that have ended up in my mailbox.  And, if you look back through my archives lately, you'll see I've posted a trade package every day for the past ten days - so it's not like I'm not posting often...I just have a lot of trades to get through!  Anyhow, for those of you that haven't seen your package show up on my blog, please don't get offended...just stay patient.  I've got another five or six envelopes plus a couple of larger boxes of cards that still haven't seen the light of the blog - but they will (in due time).

Speaking of due time, it's way past due time that I show off a package from Jeff over at Cardboard Catastrophes.

Jeff sent me a single diamond parallel card from Series 1 - but it just so happened to be one of the last six diamonds that I needed from Series 1 so it is much appreciated.

Oh yeah, it was also some guy named Pujols that most people don't seem to want to trade away.  That Pujols nets Jeff an entry into my complete set giveaway contest as well - and now that Series 2 is out, there are plenty of chances for other people to earn entries

In addition to the much needed diamond card, Jeff also sent me a few Topps Heritage base cards - including this Armando Galarraga card.

I've noticed that most of the Detroit Tiger cards had lush vegetation in the background - but Galarraga isn't a Tiger now is he?  Well, he was a Tiger last year...could this be a photoshopped photo?  I'll let you sleuths figure it out...I'm not really sure though knowing Topps I would guess yes if I had to guess!

Thanks for the cards Jeff - and sorry for the delay in posting 'em!  And, finally, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments