Featured Post

Delivery Time! Smed Hooks Me Up With Ginter!

So, I recently mailed Smed roughly half of the 2011 Allen & Ginter set based on his want list.  In return, he sent me some of the "rarer" cards from the box that he busted.  If anyone else would like a big 'ol pile of Ginter cards in a similar type exchange, let me know!  I've already sent off three or four giant boxes of base cards (and short prints sometimes) for similar hauls.

Anyhow, let's check out what I got:

First up,  a pair of relics from 2011 Ginter.  I've mostly decided to go for the relic set - or at least I'll attempt it for awhile and see how far I get (hence the trades like this).  Anyhow, the Helton relic is quite nice with the pinstripe while the Ike Davis relic is majorly boring.

Next, a fun little insert set (to me anyhow), the Flora of the World.  Smed hooked me up with the Black-Eyed Susan card.  As I think I've mentioned before, I am trying to land at least two of each of the flower cards, one for my binder, and any extras for the garden next spring!

Smed also sent me a few mini cards, three black bordered cards plus a Portrait of Penultimacy.

There were also a couple of Allen & Ginter Code Parallels in the package, neither of which I want now (and I just sold off most of my other code cards) so these are available if anyone is interested.

And finally, the biggest draw of the package:

A Chuck Woolery Autograph!

Thanks for the great trade Smed - and for anyone else who might be interested, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Good deal!

    You can toss one of the code cards in my stack if you please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Woolery card is the best card ever produced.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment