Featured Post

Delivery Time! Some Shinies for my Set!


A couple of days ago, blog reader Wes (who doesn't have a blog as far as I know) and I completed a little trade.  Wes sent me a bunch of 2011 Topps Diamond parallels in exchange for a bunch of entries into my contest plus about 25 Expos and Braves...

What shinies did I end up with?  Behold!

 337.  Jordan Walden
340.  Evan Longoria
The back of Longoria's card features a quote from former Reds (and Nationals) GM Jim Bowden.  Reds fans will forever refer to Bowden as 'ol Leatherpants.
353. Cliff Pennington
382.  Travis Snider

I wonder if the baseball was photoshopped in or if Topps' photographers are actually that good...  Knowing Topps, I'm guessing Photoshop was used.
467.  Wade Davis
530.  Felix Hernandez
586.  Carlos Lee
597.  Rick Porcello
614.  Minnesota Twins

This card looks excellent in diamond form!  If only the stupid logo in the upper right corner was smaller (or better yet, gone), this would be a complete card!

Thanks for the trade Wes!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer! 

Comments