Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Matthew from Baseball Card Spot

It's time to dip back into the mailbag and see what goodies I can uncover.  This particular envelope is one of the most recent to grace my mailbox - it arrived last Saturday (I went for a quick holiday turnaround on the package).  Thanks to Matthew (from Baseball Card Spot), I get to knock a few more cards off of my want list!

First, I ended up with five more of the 2011 Topps Series 2 base cards that I needed.  At this point, I know you've seen all of those that you care to, so I won't show them off - just know that they were appreciated nonetheless!

The other goodies in the trade?

A few Topps Attax cards that I needed:

Plus a Heritage short print card:

And last but not least, three Barry Larkin cards - including a smaller one that I don't think I owned before now!

Thanks for all the great cards Matthew!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments