Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Ryan from This Card is Cool

It's time to bust open another one (of the many) yellow envelopes sitting on my desk.  This one happens to be from Ryan over at This Card is Cool.  I sent Ryan a bunch of Topps Stadium Club cards that he needed - in return, Ryan sent me a few diamond parallels that I needed (plus some assorted Reds).  You can read about what I sent Ryan on his blog post here (it also has his results from one my recent group breaks - double reading fun for you).

Let's take a look at what I got:

2011 Topps:
Diamond parallels:



11.  League Leaders - NL Wins
294.  Luke Scott
423.  Hideki Okajima
480.  Dustin Pedroia
489.  Marc Rzepczynski
Good Lord, try to spell that name quickly!
515.  Carlos Beltran
542.  Mike Pelfrey
618.  Josh Lueke
629.  Ivan Nova
660.  Ryan Zimmerman

Those 10 diamond cards earned Ryan an additional 10 entries into my contest as well!  I am now within a mere SIX cards from completing the diamond parallel set from Series 1.  I am quite a long ways away from completing Series 2 but at least Ryan gave me a nice start to that set!

In addition to the diamonds, Ryan also threw in a few assorted Reds including one Barry Larkin card that I didn't previously own!  This card will, of course, eventually get its own post in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection Series, but until then, you can bask in the glory of the one-sided scan.

Thanks for the great trade Ryan!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments