Featured Post

Group Break 7: 2002 Topps Stadium Club - Packs 9 and 10

Did you see the hit in the last pack?  If you missed it, go back and check it out...I'll wait.

You back?  Ok, good.  Let's continue on then shall we?

2002 Topps Stadium Club:
Packs 9 & 10:



8.  Jose Cruz - Blue Jays

This won't be last of the good cards for the Blue Jays in this pair of packs...
18.  Jermaine Dye - Athletics
29.  Kazuhiro Sasaki - Mariners
37.  Javy Lopez - Braves
38.  Cliff Floyd - Marlins
44.  Richie Sexson - Brewers
47.  Alfonso Soriano - Yankees
52.  Kenny Lofton - Indians
72.  Greg Vaughn - Rays
75.  Greg Madduz - Braves

81.  Edgardo Alfonzo - Mets
WC-RA.  World Champions Relic:  Roberto Alomar - Blue Jays

See, I told you above that the Blue Jays had more mojo in the packs than just Jose Cruz!  And yes, I chose not to announce the hit in the post heading just to keep people honest...and maybe surprised a bit.  You're welcome.  As for the relic, it's pretty nice if you ask me.  The jersey is clearly labeled as having been used in a regular season game though (but kudos on the honesty I guess).  This is one of the rarer relics in the set too - World Champion jersey relics are seeded 1:106 packs!  Although certainly not as rare as the dual relic that I pulled of Albert Pujols two breaks ago, it's still pretty nice...I've been having good luck with the Stadium Club (Relic Edition) boxes so far.  Will we find a second hit in the box (like I did last time) or is this the one (promised) relic?  I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll beat the odds and get another hit but I guess we'll wait and see what happens!