Featured Post

Group Break 7: The Back-to-Work Edition (2 Packs of '02 Gold Label)

As I often do, once the group break gets comfortably under way, I like to start busting more than one pack per post.  Since we are all recovering from the long weekend, I figured it made sense to start with a pair of the smallest packs in the break - 2002 Topps Gold Label.

2002 Topps Gold Label:
Packs 4 & 5:



68.  Derek Bell - Pirates

The moustache makes the card, don't you think?
84.  Ben Sheets - Brewers
91.  Craig Biggio - Astros

The Astros sure seem to be getting a lot of cards this time around!
96.  Cliff Floyd - Marlins
116.  Darin Erstad - Angels

Beardy wanted the Rangers (the team that was originally randomly assigned to me) so I swapped him for the Angels.  This happens to be the fourth Angels card of the break - but I'd be happy to trade them to a more loving home should someone desire.
129.  Shannon Stewart - Blue Jays
161.  Garret Anderson - Angels
And now there are five total Angel cards so far...
184.  Jason Maule - Astros

Not to be out down, the Astros nabbed another card too - this is their 8th card of the break already!

Comments