Featured Post

Group Break 7: Topps Stadium Club - Packs 11 and 12

The last pair of packs produced a relic hit from the box of Stadium Club.  Will there be anything good in the next pair of packs?

2002 Topps Stadium Club:
Packs 11 & 12:



12.  Luis Gonzalez - Diamondbacks
13.  Jeff Kent - Giants
26.  Juan Gonzalez - Indians
34.  Kevin Brown - Dodgers
41. Jim Thome - Indians
65.  Cristian Guzman - Twins
70.  Mark McGwire - Cardinals
82.  Barry Larkin - Reds

Woo!  I didn't own this own yet either I don't believe!  As far as I'm concerned, yes, the pair of packs had good stuff in 'em!
91.  Doug Mientkiewicz - Twins
92.   Rich Aurilia - Giants

Inserts:
RT6.  Reel Time:  Ichiro - Mariners

When I wrote the introductory teaser, I knew that of the two packs I grabbed to open next, one of them definitely felt thicker than the other.  As it turned out, there wasn't a relic - the Reel Time insert cards are printed on the same super thick stock as relics typically are.  The Reel Time cards are seeded 1:8 packs - and I must say, it looks fairly sharp!


115.  Future Stars:  Morgan Ensberg - Astros (#ed 2083 / 2999)

The sequentially numbered first year players are seeded 1:60 packs!  We crushed the odds on that one...and wouldn't you know it, it's an Astros' player again!

Comments