Featured Post

1975 Mini Parallels...

Judging by this week, it looks like my blogging time will be taking a significant hit over the next few months.  However, I know that I have a big pile of 2011 Topps Lineage '75 mini parallels that a lot of you would be interested in.  In fact, some of you already commented on the original post and haven't received a reply from me.

Here's the deal - you will soon.  I'm opening this up once again and the plan is that at some point this weekend I will write back to everyone who claimed some of the cards (and offered me stuff off my want list).  We can finalize the trade(s) and then the cards will be in the mail next week.

I'm not giving up on blogging by any means, but it will be a lot slower around here (so check out the 'ol blog roll and read someone else's stuff I guess in between my posts)!

Thanks!

PS:  A few others have sent me emails this week inquiring about other trades, I will respond to all of you this weekend as well.  Bear with me!

Comments