Featured Post

Contest Time!

This week promises to be a busy week for me - it'll be the first week where I have all of my graduate classes AND where I'll be teaching all of my classes.  However, I am also pleased to report that the blog won't be neglected - I've got posts scheduled through Thursday already - including the conclusion of my Topps Lineage case break tomorrow...and then tomorrow night a post highlighting 45 different 1975 mini cards that I have available for trade.  I have a feeling there will be plenty of people interested in that post.

Speaking of posts that people might be interested in, I've got a contest running right now where you can win a digital scrapbooking software - for free!  If you scroll down to the bottom of this post, you can find all the details.   Right now, there aren't many entrants - but I'm hoping for a better showing, especially considering how nice the company was to me to give me a copy of their software for review AND for giving me a second copy to giveaway to my readers.  Check it out - you might be surprised!

Comments