Featured Post

Delivery Time! Clear Cut Cards Clearly Cares

Another day, another trade post!  Actually, I'm trying to write as many posts during the weekend with the hopes that I'll be able to post "live" tomorrow or, more likely, Thursday.  The good news is that I have quite a few trade envelopes waiting to be posted - so at least I have something to write about!

Anyhow, this particular trade envelope is from Jason over at Clear Cut Cards.  Jason is a bit Mets fan so I was able to send him quite a few different Mets cards in exchange for a few Gypsy Queen cards that I needed - plus an autograph from Ginter!

 Here are some of the highlights of my end of the swap:

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen:

Four of the eight Gypsy Queen base cards from Jason were Mets (probably a result of other trades that he completed earlier this summer).  However, I chose to scan the only Red in the group instead - Mr. Frank Robinson!

Great Ones:

I was able to land one insert card from Jason, and it too was a Met!   Thus, five of the nine Gypsy Queen cards were Mets - that suggests to me that perhaps I have the full Met team set now...  I guess if I can find fans of the other 29 teams, I could finish of Gypsy Queen the hard way!

In addition to the Gypsy Queen cards, Jason also sent me a 2010 Allen & Ginter autograph.

I'm always happy to land hits from Ginter - so it is a clear cut* case that this is the best card in the trade package for me!

*terrible pun intended.

Thanks for the trade, Jason!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments