Featured Post

Delivery Time! The Mad Hungarian, Bedrock, and a Chicken.

A Mad Hungarian:

A Bedrock:

and a Chicken:

All show up in an envelope...  There's no punch line here, that's just what happened thanks to a trade with Joe from The Sandlot.  It seems the Joe had quite a few of the 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game cards that I needed - ten of them in total.

Along with the above cards, Joe also sent me the last two base cards that I needed from the set (Kruk and Niekro) and a few of the team specific inserts.

Finally, Joe also threw in a few extra Reds - including a Pacific card celebrating this wondrous thing called the internet!

Thanks for the trade Joe!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I love the nicknames set. I just wish the auto's would have been on card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment