Featured Post

Nachos Grande Announces!

Now that I've finally completed the changeover to the new blog design, it's time for a second change that I'd like to introduce to my blog.  Actually, it's not exactly a change but rather a different way of doing things (at least sometimes)...

What am I talking about?  Well, I've decided to hold occasional theme weeks.  For a given a week, I will pick a theme in which all my posts will somehow tie in to the given theme (however abstract that may be).  I won't be doing a theme week every week (I'm not that creative) but I do hope to make this a semi-regular occurrence at least.  I've got a bunch of different themes already written down so that I don't forget - but if you have any ideas that you'd like to see me tackle, by all means let me know in the comments or via email!

What's the inaugural theme?  You'll have to wait until later tonight to see the first post!

Comments