Featured Post

Who's Getting Mail From Nachos Grande?

If you live in any of the following zip codes, YOU might be getting mail from me.  All the packages have at least one Topps Lineage card in them, so this post fits within the week's theme.

Here's who is getting mail from me (all packages will be mailed no later than Tuesday):

13601
44851
60451
63301*
73026
91381
M4X 1C6

* = pending larger deal.

I've also responded to (almost) everyone who requested some of my 1975 minis from the Lineage set.  My stack of available cards has shrunk considerably, but I still have some more available...

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:37 PM

    I dropped you an email about some Lineage base cards - let me know if you have any and I'll start some searching for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:54 PM

    I can make it larger if you can ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea ! My number is there ! I hope it's a '52 Mantle !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment