Featured Post

Delivery Time! $30.00 a Week?

A few days ago (no really, this package arrived last week I swear), I had a yellow envelope from Robert (over at $30 a Week Habit) with a pair of cards from my want list.

Robert sent me a diamond parallel from the base Topps set that I needed.

I'm still slowly grinding away at the set.  I'm probably to the point where I could count up the number of cards I'm missing from Series 1 and 2 combined and start working on a percentage complete number.  Unfortunately, I think I have a lot more important stuff to do than that right now...maybe sometime this week I'll get a chance to do that.

Robert also sent me one of the two Reds in the 2011 Topps Lineage Sticker insert set - Tom Seaver.

Thanks for the cards Robert, and if all goes well, you should be getting a few more cards from your want list within the next week or so!  Finally, if anyone else wants to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments