Featured Post

Delivery Time! Topps Lineage Diamonds, 3D, and a '75 mini!

I'm (almost) caught up with the trades that have been proposed to me in my email - and I'm (almost) caught up in posting the trades that have arrived in my mailbox.  However, there are still a few outstanding trades that need to be written up - one of which is from blog reader Adam.

That said, I decided against writing up the post for the package that Adam sent my way a month or so ago and instead opted to write about the package of cards that arrived in my mailbox yesterday (don't worry, the other post will eventually see the light of day as well).

Adam knocked four more cards off of my Topps Lineage want list which is great news for me!

Topps 3D:
Justin Upton

I decided to only chase a few of the full insert sets for the Lineage set - I think I have a case of insert overload from Series 1 and 2 of the base Topps set.  It's also a good thing that I decided to take it a bit easy on the inserts since even with my small amount of wants the going has been quite tough tracking any of the cards down in trades!

Diamond parallels:

I've decided to only chase the Reds for the three parallel sets - and with 11 Reds in the set, these two diamonds represent a healthy chunk of the parallel cards!

Finally, a 1975 Mini parallel:

Everyone's (seemingly) favorite insert set - the '75 minis.  I'm not nearly as big of a fan of the cards as most people but I have to admit that I like the Reds on the '75 set design...it instantly makes me think of a time where my team was actually good (even if I wasn't alive).

Thanks for the trade Adam!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you liked them, thanks for the Giants!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment