Featured Post

Topps Lineage Week: Is Anyone Collecting the Other (non-mini) Parallels?

I have a quick question - is anyone trying to collect the other two parallel sets from Topps Lineage (specifically, the diamond parallels or the platinum parallels)?  I have a decent sized stack of each but I wasn't sure if it was worth listing them all out on the blog.

I know that personally, I'm only interested in the Reds parallels - and you can find the ones that I still need on my want list.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I can the lists up.  OR - if you are only interested in a certain team (like I am), I can look to see what exactly I have in that respect as well.

Comments

  1. You know I'm always looking for Tribe cards! I don't have anything in Reds right now but I'll be watching out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in the Red Sox you've got if no one else has spoken for them. I got a bunch from a case break, but would love to add some more to my collection. I don't have any Lineage to trade, but I'm sure that I could find some Chrome Reds or something else you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am collecting the Rockies of course. I have the Walker refractor and the Helton Platinum...need all others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment