Featured Post

What's the Next Theme Week on Nachos Grande?

I'm beginning to think about what I want the next theme week on my blog to be - and so I figured it was time for a little audience participation. 

Here's the task:

Leave a comment with your idea for a theme on my blog (remember, it needs to be broad enough to be able to support at least five to seven posts) - but not so broad as to be lacking a true theme!  I've got a list of five or six themes - but I thought it might be fun to challenge myself a bit by picking one of my reader's ideas for a theme.  If I get enough good submissions, maybe I'll turn some of the best ideas into a poll and then work with whatever wins the poll.  We'll see!

To get you started, here's a brief look at a couple of past themes:

Review Week

Topps Lineage Week

A quick look at the Review Week specifically will prove that a possible theme doesn't have to directly involve baseball cards.  I'm willing to try to tie almost any theme to cards at least once during the week!

Comments

  1. I'd be interested in Autograph Week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TV week, athletes who were on TV for other than sports or shows about sports (not highlight shows)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive flops! You could have failed rookies, bad team purchase/trade decisions (or bad location/franchise/logo choices), crappy movies, anything Shaq did in the entertainment industry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right up your alley...How about Reds week? Logo History, players, World Series Winners, Important Cards, etc. It is the oldest franchise, correct? (I may be wrong on that ...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NL Central Week -- do a post on each team in the division...players you collect/players you hate/etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment