Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Birthday Haul - Including Baseball Cards!

Well, another birthday has come and (almost) gone...but this might have been the best birthday since I was a little kid.  My wife got me an unopened box of baseball cards, my mother and father-in-law bought me the new Batman game for the PS3 and my youngest brother bought me Uncharted 3 (also for the PS3).  I also landed some new clothes (nice, but not nearly as exciting as the above stuff), a book on cd for all the driving I'm doing between grad school, work, and home (a bit over 10,000 miles this semester alone thus far), and a new blade for my table saw.

Of course, you guys (and gals) don't care about most of that - you just want to see the cards!  I'll show off the actual pack contents in a later post - for now, you just get a sneak peak.

Image stolen from BaseballCardExchange - but that's ok since that is where my wife purchased the box.  

Comments

  1. Sounds like a great haul overall for your birthday. Hope that you had a great day, and look forward to seeing the box break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You share a birthday with my momma so Happy Birthday! You're in great company. I opened some of those...it should be fun!

    I'm getting close on that trade stack too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment