Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Black Friday Sales?

Did anyone land any great sales?  And if so, did you do so by staying in the comfort of your own home or did you fight the crowds?

I stayed inside for the majority of the day, but I did land a few nice deals online for some family members.  I don't dare say any more in case one of them stumbles upon my blog and then I'd ruin their present.

I've tried to check in on Dave and Adams Card World - they were supposed to be having a bunch of "great" sales - but in the few instances where I could get through to the page without getting a "server overload" error message I didn't see anything that looked like a good deal, let alone a great deal. 

Comments

  1. I've got all the black friday card stuff on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not missing anything. I just looked at dave and adams and the baseball deals are nothing to write home about unless you like 2010 Upper Deck or 2007 SP Rookie Edition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment