Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Box Break: 2001 Topps Gold Label - Packs 15 & 16

I'm continuing my relentless charge through this box of cards!  Through the first 14 packs, I've found a bunch of cool parallels, a decent number of serially-numbered cards, plus a Barry Larkin base card.  What will the remaining ten packs hold?  Let's being to find out.

Pack 15:
4.  Jay Buhner
10.  Ben Grieve
31.  Eric Munson
54.  John Olerud
107.  Troy Glaus

Another rather dull pack.  In fact, this one was so dull I couldn't even find a good card to scan!  I picked the Glaus card mostly because I don't think I usually scan Angels cards.  The only saving grace for the pack was the fact that I needed all five cards for my set.

Pack 16: 
1.  Adrian Beltre
39.  Ivan Rodriguez
63.  Kazuhiro Sasaki

76.  Mike Sweeney
96.  Sammy Sosa

 Booooooooo.  This is the second pack with 40% doubles in the box.  I already had the Rodriguez and the Beltre card - they join the rest of the duplicates in the "for trade" pile.  All told, a pair or rather boring packs, made worse by the fact that 2 of the 10 cards were duplicates.  Oh well, they can't all be winner packs or else this product would have sold out completely a long time ago!

Comments