Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

I Had eBay Bucks - Now I Don't...

I had about $15.00 in eBay bucks (thanks to buying the Topps Lineage case via eBay in the summer) - and since they were about to expire, I figured I'd take a look and see if I could knock off some of the hard-to-find items on my want list.  As luck would have it, for about $5.00 (plus the eBay bucks), I managed to land five different box toppers from the 2009 Allen & Ginter set.

First, I purchased the last three remaining N43 box toppers that I needed.

I now have the full set - too bad there are no Reds in the 2009 N43 set!

At this point, I figured I should see if the seller had anything else I needed - and that's when I discovered two Cabinet cards that I also needed.

At this point, I'm only missing three cabinet cards and then I'll have the both box topper sets complete!

And because we all complain bitterly when an eBay seller packages things like crap, I have to give the seller I purchased these cards from a lot of credit - I've never seen a package as secure as this was (especially considering the fact that cabinet cards are notoriously difficult to ship)...and the seller only used post-it notes and painters tape.  There was no scotch tape or packing tape anywhere inside the package...something that everyone should take note of!

Comments