Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Topps Tier One Group Break is On! Sign Ups Here!

A few weeks ago, I tried to gauge interest in a Topps Tier One Group Break.  Based on the comments, it seemed like people would be interested in the six box (half case) option.

Here's what we'll be busting:
1 Six Box case of 2011 Topps Tier One (1 pack per box, 7 cards per pack).
Each pack contains 2 autographs, 1 relic, 1 parallel, and 3 base cards.
$35.00 per slot
(Each slot has one team of your choice (first come, first serve) and one randomly assigned team.)

In addition, assuming I sell all 15 slots I'll throw in a full base set of 2011 Topps Lineage divided up by team.  Thus, EVERYONE will get two full team sets from Lineage (one from their selected team, one from the assigned random team) AND all cards from the Tier One boxes for each of the two teams. Remember, you get to choose your first team, the second team will be randomly assigned.  Trading will be allowed up until I start busting the boxes.

Please send PayPal payment immediately to the address listed in my profile by doing the following two things:
1.  Send payment as a gift and include no other information in your payment.
2.  Send me an email stating you sent payment AND from which account you sent the payment, along with your mailing address and your team choice.


Sign-ups (Only 15 3 slots remaining - sign up quickly to participate!):
Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves - Colbey (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles - William (PAID)
Boston Red Sox - apba66and0 (PAID)
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs - Tunguska (PAID)
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Cleveland Indians - apba66and0 (PAID)
Colorado Rockies
Detroit Tigers - apba66and0 (PAID)
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers - John (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers - Cameron (PAID)
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets - Tunguska (PAID)
New York Yankees - John (PAID)
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies - deal (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants - Arpsmith (PAID)
Seattle Mariners
St. Louis Cardinals - Ike's Cards (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays
Texas Rangers - Jeroen (PAID)
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals

This should be a fun break - with 6 boxes each containing 2 autographs, 1 relic, 1 parallel, and 3 numbered base cards we should end up with 12 autos, 6 relics, 6 parallels, and 18 numbered cards...plenty of great stuff to get spread around!

Comments

  1. hi nachos and everyone - this break got posted right after i committed $35 to a break over at another blog earlier today. sorry, but thats my card budget for now.
    that means i'm gonna pass this time around and the yankees are open to anyone else. good luck with the break. just my bad luck both breaks came on the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've opened the Yankees back up to everyone. IkesCards has the Cardinals. I'd love to fill this break up quickly - so any advertising on your own blog(s) is appreciated. I've already ordered the half case so it should be arriving by the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in for the Giants, will get a payment over to you by tomorrow.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the Dodgers and also grab the Yankees while I'm at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the Cubs and Yankees, if still available.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baltimore Orioles please. Sending payment now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will take the Phillies - I will submit Payment tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take the Braves. Payment coming...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take Boston please. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take the last two so you can get started! Detroit and Cleveland please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment