Featured Post

Delivery Time! Robinson at the Plate

A few days ago, Brian (from Play at the Plate) claimed one of my trade stacks (the World Series themed one) in exchange for a single Diamond parallel card that I needed.
   

In a fun little twist, the trade stack that Brian claimed had five Cardinals and five Rangers in it - and he got those five Rangers in exchange for sending me a single Ranger.  Not a bad deal for him, right?  Also - not a bad deal for me as I was able to turn my "junk" into something that I actually wanted!

Of course, being the nice guy that he is, he also threw in a bonus card that's much, much cooler than the Feliz...

A 2011 Topps Marquee card of Frank Robinson #190/299.

I didn't buy a single pack of Marquee - so this is a much welcomed addition to my Reds collection.  I love this card, even if it seems oddly out of focus - it's great "old timey" card!

 Thanks for the trade Brian - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. That Robinson has many aspects that make it a COOL CARD in my book. Those unis were crazy! The fans in suits and ties is awesome. Great color. What a fantastic card! I almost want to do a post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked that Robinson up in a lot of Marquee I bought. I thought you would like it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment