Featured Post

Tier 1 Group Break: Tier 1 - Box 1

It's finally time!

The first pack (and thus box) of the Tier 1 Group Break.  I'll be peppering in some of the Allen & Ginter packs as well, but for starters lets look at the first box of Tier One (the real reason why you all signed up)!

For the first box, I made a video...so you'll have to watch that to see just exactly what we pulled.


EDIT:  Jeremy Hellickson is a Tampa Bay Ray.

Stay tuned, more packs to be busted throughout the weekend!  I plan to get all the group break packages in the mail no later than a week from Saturday.

Comments

  1. Bummer, at least my ESP tells me there's a Mark Trumbo auto in the next pack...box...pack?

    Kind of crazy for a box to be one pack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start for me, 1 for 1. Super happy to have hit the Blue Jays in the randomizer as well.

    Thanks for the group break, this is going to be pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment