Featured Post

Tier One Group Break: Ginter Packs 9 - 12.

It's hard to match the excitement of the Tier One boxes with Ginter packs that are about 6 months old...but I'll try!

Pack 9:
Lots of good stuff here - a Ty Wigginton (Rockies) code card and a Chase Utley (Phillies) Hometown Heroes cards are both nice...but the real prize is a card seeded 1:142 packs - a Roy Halladay no number mini card (also for the Phillies).

Pack 10:
Pack 10 had three Reds in it - but all were ones I already had.  Too bad!  A Drew Stubbs short print, a Reds base card, and an Aroldis Chapman baseball sketch are the highlights (in my mind).  However, for everyone else in the break there was a Brian McCann (Braves) Hometown Heroes and a Justin Morneau regular back short print (Twins).

 Pack 11:
Pack 11 was good for the White Sox - an Alexei Ramirez regular back mini and a Jake Peavy Hometown Heroes card.  I decided to scan the Ramirez mini since regular back minis are actually quite difficult to find!

Pack 12:
Still no hits which is a disappointment but we did get a Mark Teixeira Baseball Sketch (Yankees) and a Chris Johnson (Astros) short print.

Although we haven't found any of the hits in the box yet, we did land a really nice no numbered mini card (which is actually better than a hit anyhow)!  I hope everyone is enjoying the Gint-a-Cuffs prize box, I am too...especially since I landed a Cabinet card that I happened to need.

Comments