Featured Post

Tier One Group Break: Tier One Box #3

It's finally time to crack open another box of Tier One - something you've all been waiting for!  Here we go (I actually get excited every time I open one of the boxes up...it's obvious I don't get to open stuff like this very often - or ever before this break)!

Box 3:

Base:
67.  Mike Moustakas - Royals #630/799
19.  Tony Gwynn  - Padres #113/799
6.  Stan Musial - Cardinals #143/799

Parallel:
42.  Jackie Robinson - Dodgers #150/199

I love this card.  For some reason, I always enjoy pulling Jackie Robinson cards - even if I don't keep this one (congrats to John who had the Dodgers in this break).  The blue-ish border really makes the card pop I think!

On The Rise Autograph:
OR-BH.  Brad Hand - Marlins #403/999


Relic:
TSR22.  Ty Cobb - Tigers #309/399
Last box had a Mickey Mantle relic, now a Ty Cobb relic - good stuff in the relic department for sure!  I'm still waiting for a Reds hit though...

And the big hit of the box! (and case for that matter I'm guessing):

Top Tier Autograph:
TT-EL.  Evan Longoria - Rays #06/99

Sweet!  There is one Top Tier Autograph in each 12 Box case of Topps Tier One - so us pulling one in our half case is lucky!  It would have been a bit more fun to pull one of the huge names in the Top Tier player checklist, but Evan Longoria isn't a bad pull at all!  Congrats to apba66and0 for yet another great pull from this break!

Comments

  1. Wow you are on a roll with the relics! Let's hope there is a prodigious patch coming up for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it's not a Phillie, but Team Phungo is on the board!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment