Featured Post

1999 UD Retro Box Break: Packs 15 and 16

I've had a ball busting this box of UD Retro.  I also realize that might be the only way the phrase "ball busting" will appear on my blog!

Pack 15:
16.  Pedro Martinez
34.  Mark Kotsay
93.  Dave Winfield
94.  Steve Garvey
97.  Don Mattingly
106.  Reggie Jackson

 If it seems like you've seen all those names before from this box, you'd be correct.  The entire pack is a duplicate - which is definitely disappointing because 1) I haven't had any duplicates up until now and 2) I'm hoping to complete the base set from the box.

Pack 16:
38.  Jeff Bagwell
66.  Bobby Abreu
85.  Rick Helling
88.  Carlos Delgado
98.  Mickey Mantle

Haven't we seen this photo recently on a Topps card?
59.  Retro Gold parallel:   Chuck Knoblauch #128/250

The Knoblauch is part of the Retro Gold parallel set and is numbered out of 250.  There is also a Retro Platinum parallel set with each card a 1/1.   This pack was a lot better for that recent but also because I needed every one of the cards in the pack for my set!

Comments

  1. On the upside, you shouldn't have any problems trading 5 of those duplicates away. And hey you have the trade stack to throw the Kotsay into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That much is true! I figure there must be someone else out there who is interested in the set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment