Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Brendan

There's been a lot of chatter on the blogs lately about good and bad traders.  Although I've had a couple of bad experiences myself, it's not all doom-and-gloom out there.  In fact, more often than not I'm pleased with my trades - even when I agree to a swap with someone new.  Speaking of which, today's trade comes courtesy of Brendan (postmarked January 3rd).  As far as my records show, Brendan doesn't have a blog - and this was our first trade.  I sent him a few inserts, including a couple of Kimball minis.  In return, I landed four of the final seven Topps Town cards that I need from Series 2 of the 2011 flagship set (the cards I still need: TT2-1, TT2-14, TT2-41).

Sure, trading for Topps Town cards sucks - but hey, I'm a sucker and decided to try and complete the set so I turned some gorgeous Kimball minis into the following...

Yeah, it's even worse that I had to trade for a Yankee and a Red Sox Topps Town card.  Blech.

Thanks for the trade though Brendan, I appreciate the help towards completing this useless set!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer! 

Comments