Featured Post

Group Break (Coming Soon)

The mailman (mail woman actually) just delivered a box full of boxes for my next group break.  I plan to have sign-ups this weekend at some point, though right now (when you read this at least), I'll be at the funeral for my wife's grandmother.

Cards take a back seat for now - but if we get back home in time tonight, I'll post sign-ups tonight.  Otherwise, look for them either Sunday or Monday.

Trust me, you won't want to miss this break - don't go out a buy a blaster of crap this weekend...save that $20.00 and join in the group break - this one might be the best one yet!

Comments

  1. Sorry for your loss. The blog can definitely wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you and your wife and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my condolences, as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my condolences, sadly enough i had the same thing earlier this week. take care for yourself and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment