Featured Post

PWE Week: Knock Another Heritage Card off My List

The other day, I bought a few of the 2011 Topps Heritage short prints that I still needed from an eBay seller.  I also asked that seller if he could throw in an extra base card of #31:  Ozzie Martinez as that was the one common that seemed to elude me all year.

If I had been more on top of the mail I've received over the last two weeks, I wouldn't have had to beg for the card - I had it sitting in my pile of plain white envelopes all along!

Kyle, from Juuuust a Bit Outside and I recently completed a nice little swap - he got a Hunter Pence card and I got a card from my want list.  Well, as you can guess, that card ended up being the Ozzie you see below.

Thanks for the card Kyle - I appreciate the help in inching a bit closer to finally completing the Heritage set.  Now all that stands in my way is a bunch of short prints!

Comments