Featured Post

PWE Week: A Pile 'o Larkins from Ryan

My loyal blog readers will know that last semester I tried my hand at graduate school.  While it didn't work out quite as I had hoped (13,000 miles is too much driving for a single semester), it wasn't all bad.  One of the good things that came out of it was that I didn't have much time to sort through cards...why is that good you ask?  Well, it provides me with some surprising fodder for my Plain White Envelope week now!

Tonight's envelope isn't actually pure white.  Someone at Lowe's would probably call this bleached canary or something (though I'm guessing bleached canary isn't an acceptable name amongst PETA activist circles).  No matter, here's what was inside (9 of the 10 anyhow):

A bunch of Larkins - ten different ones in fact.  Even better, Ryan managed to find some that I didn't previously own!

Each of the above Larkins will get their own post at some point, I'm way behind on adding cards to my Larkin Collection but I WILL get more additions up before long.  Heck, maybe even this week since I did finally scan another batch of cards and add them to my Larkin folder on my laptop.

Thanks again for the cards Ryan!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade (no matter how big or small the swap), check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments