Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

PWE Week: This Card is Indeed Cool!

I hope PWE week was as much fun for you as it was for me.  Ok, I'm guessing it was a lot more fun for me since I ended up with all the cards - but still, hopefully you enjoyed a slightly new twist on the classic trade post.

For today's post, the final envelope is courtesy of Ryan (This Card is Cool)who is halfway around the world right now.  I'm jealous of that because as you may know (my longtime readers probably remember), I like origami A LOT which is much, much more popular in Japan than it is here.





 One of my goals for the year (that I didn't think to add to my New Year's Resolutions explicitly) is to show off a bit more of my origami.  I'm guessing I won't get a chance to do that before my teaching responsibilities are done for the semester but hopefully during the summer I can make that happen (before Ginter madness preferably)!

Anyhow, back to the PWE.  Ryan found a Jay Bruce Topps Finest refractor #308/399.

As someone who doesn't collect Topps Finest, this is a great addition to my personal collection as it's one that I'm positive I don't already own!

Thanks for the card Ryan, and enjoy your time across the sea!  For anyone else, if you want to trade - check out the want list and make an offer!

Comments