Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time: The Card Hobbyist sends my Shiny Bowman (and Diamonds)!

By my count, I have twelve different trade packages sitting on the furniture behind me waiting to be scanned, cataloged, and uploaded onto the blog.  Of course, I also have six boxes full of group break packs that are waiting to be opened, scanned, and sorted.  As you can probably tell from the majority of my posts lately, most of my energy has gone to the group break side of things.  However, sometimes you have to take care of the other side, so I'm going to do that a bit tonight.

Here's an envelope full of cards from Patrick over at The Card Hobbyist. It seems that a lot of my old trade partners have mostly flown the proverbial coup, so it's nice to find new people to trade with to help keep my extra card piles a bit lower!  This being our first trade, Patrick and I swapped a few cards from the other person's want list.  I sent him a bunch of 2011 Allen & Ginter Ascent of Man insert cards plus three of the Floating Fortresses insert cards (also from '11 Ginter).

In return, I nabbed six more cards that I needed for my 2011 Bowman Platinum set...

...and three more diamond parallels from the 2011 Topps set.

Thanks for the trade Patrick!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments